Thanks for purchasing from PreSonus.
The installer will identify the bitness of your system and install accordingly.
AU - Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Garage Band, Presonus Studio One and more.
VST & VST3 - Ableton, Ableton Live, Acid PRO, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio and more.
AAX - Pro Tools
To uninstall our plugins on Windows go to Control Panel then Programs and Features and locate the ANIMATE program from the list. Double click and follow the on-screen instructions.
To uninstall our plugins (AU VST 2 & 3) on Mac, delete the file located at...
Macintosh HD / Library / Audio / Plug-Ins / Components or VST or VST3.
To uninstall our plugins (AAX) on Mac, delete the file located at...
Macintosh HD / Library / Application Support / Avid / Audio / Plug-Ins AAX.
Open In DAW
Our plugins are designed to be used on a channel in your DAW, with the exception of EXPOSE which is a standalone application.
You will find our plugins in the designated third party plugin location in your DAW under ’Mastering The Mix’.
After you have purchased you will receive an email with a serial code in this format...
Online Authorisation (Default)
Open in your DAW (or for EXPOSE click on the app icon) and click the KEY icon in the top right hand corner of the software. This will open an authorisation page where you can copy and paste your authorisation key. Click ‘Authorise’, and you’re good to go! You will have two activations per license purchased.
1. Copy and paste the license code sent to you via email into the box below that says ‘Product Key’. Your license code will have this format: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
2. Click 'Generate' to generate your Offline Activation Request XML. This file will be saved to your desktop.
3. Transfer this file to an online computer.
4. Upload the file to our website and you will receive an Activation Response XML file download.
5. Transfer that file onto your offline computer.
6. Click 'Load' then locate your Activation Response XML file to authorise your software offline.
Create Your Mastering The Mix Account
You can create an account on our website here. From here you'll be able to manage your licenses and access your downloads. You can register your licenses in your account area. Click the 'Register Product' tab, enter your license into the box and click submit. You will find it listed under 'My products' after refreshing the tab.
Click the help button to access the manual and other helpful links. You can activate/deactivate ‘Tool Tips’ in the settings. Hover your cursor over a feature to show the tool tip.
If you require any further assistance, please click here to contact us.